WELCOME TO THE ALE TRAIL WI!
LET’S CRUISE TOGETHER SAFELY!
Ale Trail Wisconsin in partnership with Wisco Wheeler brings a whole new (safe) experience to Northeast Wisconsin and one where you can bring the bar with you. With the concerns surrounding COVID-19, we have made a few changes to ensure safety for all. We pride ourselves on being the most memorable and exciting attraction in the area. However, we also want to be the safest option. And, we are confident we can do that. We ask that if you (or anyone in your group) do not feel well, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 that you do not come on the tour or reschedule your event. Any rescheduling due to COVID-19 will be honored for 1-year from the date of purchase.
SAFETY PROTOCOLS WISCO WHEELER HAS TAKEN:
- It is mandatory for all employees to have their temperature checked before each shift
- Our busses will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized in between tours
- We will not be providing coolers for tours. All guests are encouraged to bring their own coolers and ice
- Wisco Wheeler employees will wear face coverings during all tours.
- Wearing a mask on the bus and inside the establishments we visit is highly recommended
If there is anything we can do above and beyond our safety protocols, please let us know. Feel free to call us anytime with comments or questions. It is our goal to ensure you and your group have the best experience possible. We look forward to serving your group and making memories together. We will get through this together.
Wisco Wheeler, LLC
Ale Trail Wisconsin